Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!
School of Post Basic Nursing Studies
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH for the year 2023/2024 academic session for the following courses:
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Perioperative Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Paediatric Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Accident and Emergency Nursing and Management
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: One (1) year
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants should:
- Possess five (5) credit in not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO/GCE O, Levels, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Be a qualified nurse duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one year post registration clinical experience in the relevant area.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Admission forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head, School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, on payment of the prescribed application fee of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000. 00) only or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- All payment for the application forms should be made directly into UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Post Basic Nursing Studies using Remita platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Obtaining and submission of forms closes 11th August, 2023.
- ALL forms must be obtained from the Administrative office of the School of Post Basic Nursing Studies.
- Entrance Examination and oral Interview for all programme is scheduled to hold between Monday 21st and Friday 25th August, 2023 at 8.30 a.m. each day.
- Please come with original copies of your credentials.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
- Be informed that there is no online registration.
- For more information, please contact these phone numbers: 08035792434, 08035735798, 08035639119.