Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the entrance examination for admission into the above College of Nursing in March 2023 for Eighteen (18) Months (Post Registration) Nursing Programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old.
- Qualification: Five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidate must possess Registered Midwifery (RM) or Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN) Certificate.
Application form should state Age, State of Origin, Local Government Area, school(s) attended with qualifications obtained and addressed to the Head of Department.
COLLECTION OF APPLICATION FORM
Application forms are obtainable online UBTH Website with a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT(TSA) via the REMITA PLATFORM in any commercial bank under the service type “TRAINING SCHOOL-SCHOOL OF NURSING”
A separate payment of Two Hundred Naira N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee
Edo State Account No. 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria.
Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in proceeding two weeks) while submitting the completed application forms online.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS
- WEDNESDAY 1ST FEBRUARY, 2023
- EXAMINATION DATE: WEDNESDAY 8TH FEBRUARY, 2023.
- TIME: 10am
- CENTRE: COLLEGE OF NURSING, U.B.T.H, BENIN CITY